MIDWAY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL VISION
Empower each child to design the future.
MIDWAY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL MISSION
Our mission is to cultivate a caring community where ALL learners are extraordinary communicators, collaborators, creators and critical thinkers.
MIDWAY ELEMENTARY BELIEFS:
- Learning environment that advocates for the personal physical and emotional safety and diversity of all participants.
- Outcome-based learning activities that balance collaboration, personal choice, risk-taking, and independent work within the curriculum standards.
- Differentiated instruction that maintains high expectations while respecting the individual differences of learners.
- Active collaboration with all stakeholders (i.e., students, parents, staff, community members, secondary education, higher education, etc.).
- Learning activities that focus on developing 21st Century Skills for Global Citizenship (i.e., accountability, adaptability, creativity, integrity, problem-solving, productivity, reflective listening, resiliency, self-direction).